- Any discrepancies on invoice must be reported within 14 days from the date item(s) was received
- Decker Jewelry will exchange merchandise under the following circumstances:
- The work is defective
- Your purchase was shipped incorrectly
- The work was damaged during shipping
- Please keep the work in its original packaging and contact us immediately for a return authorization number
- Returns only accepted with prior authorization from Decker Jewelry
- 15% restocking fee will be charged on all return merchandise
- We do not issue credit and are not responsible for return shipping.
Lost an Earring?
Did you loose one of your earrings? Don't fret! We will happily make a new mate! In order to do so please first email Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it is a style she still creates and to get authorization to do so. Please include a picture of the earring in your email. Also, we only make matches for earrings made by Decker Jewelry. Once you've heard back and received the OK from Christy, please do the following...
To get a mate:
- You will first need to send the one remaining earring back to Decker Jewelry at your own cost. Sending the earring is crucial to making sure you get an exact match since every pair is lovingly hand crafted. Please mail earring to...
Christy Decker at Decker Jewelry - 2317 N 134th St. #7, Seattle WA 98133
- Please bubble wrap or package in a way where the earring won’t get damaged. Decker Jewelry is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks turnaround