- Any discrepancies on invoice must be reported within 14 days
- Decker Jewelry will exchange merchandise under the following circumstances:
- The work is defective.
- You were shipped incorrectly.
- The work was damaged during shipping.
- Please keep the work in its original packaging and contact us immediately for a return authorization number.
- Returns only accepted with authorization.
- 15% restocking fee will be charged on all return merchandise.
- We do not issue credit and are not responsible for return shipping.
Lost an Earring?
To get a mate, please send the half earring to the Decker Jewelry. Each piece is made by hand so having the one remaining is crucial to making a mate. Also, you wouldn’t want one tarnished and one shiny, or one large and one small.
- Contact Christy before sending to make sure it’s an earring she still makes.
- Bubble wrap or package in a way where the earring won’t get damaged.
- I only match Decker Jewelry earrings. Be sure it’s a Decker Jewelry earring.
- Allow 3-4 weeks turnaround.